Sidewinder, the most versatile military light in the world. Twenty flashlights in one! Each LED features 4 levels of output intensities: Low (5 Percent), Medium (20 Percent), Medium-High (50 Percent), High (100 Percent) plus a Strobe function (100 Percent). One switch for On-Off, dimming and mode selection functions. Pull-to-turn locking rotary color(4)selector knob with tactile indicator for easy operation with gloves. Double click button to initiate strobe function from "Off" position. Push and hold button for light output levels from "Off" position. Also accepts 2 "AA" lithium batteries, which allow extended operation, or extreme temperatures (-40 DegreeF - 150 DegreeF). Mounts to MOLLE or ACH for hands-free use. High-impact, super-tough nylon case. Battery polarity indicators for easy replacement in the dark. Unbreakable, gasket-sealed polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating, o-ring sealed for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4. Tethered tailcap to prevent loss. Cord attachment hole supports up to 25 lbs. Articulating 185 Degree rotating head. Spring steel clip attaches to MOLLE or belt, clip can be mounted on either side of the light. Dimensions: 4.63-Inch High; 2.31-Inch Wide, Weight: 4.96 ounces. Available in Coyote Tan and Green. US and foreign patents pending. One year limited warranty.
- 4 Lighting Sources: IR LED, White LED, Red LED and Blue LED
- Double Click Of Button Initiates High Intensity Strobe Of Selected Light Source
- O-Ring And Gasket Sealed Openings For Waterproof Operation, Meets MIL-STD-801F Method 512.4
- Push-Button Switch Enables/Disables Selected Lighting Source Starting At Low Intensity And Progressing To The Brightest Intensity
- High Impact Super-Tough Nylon Case Offers Exceptional Durability And Weather Resistance